About O'Neill Vintage Ford
Here at O'Neill Vintage Ford, we are passionate about the famous Model A Ford.
We offer over 2500 new replacement parts for the Model A.
Luckily the Ford Model A is extremely popular with restorers in the United States and due to the huge amount of Model A's still in use, there are obviously many manufacturers still willing to make restoration auto parts. Most of our supplies therefore, are imported from the USA.
All items listed are for American left hand drive vehicles although most parts fit right hand drive cars with the exeption of some steering parts and ancillary items. We do however offer right hand drive steering box parts.
Ford Books and DVD's
We offer a range of books, technical manuals and DVD's for the Model A and the Ford Flathead V8.
These books are 'must have' items for the Vintage Ford Enthusiast.
We also offer instructional DVD's for the Model A, filmed during some popular technical seminars in the United States.
Stromberg 97 Carburetor
Stromberg Carburetor - Yes, they're back, even though they never went away. And they're just the same, But better than ever. A brand new carburetor with Stromberg on one side. And a big 97 on the other. And all the other markings too.
We are dealers for this great product and offer the full listing of service parts available for the Stromberg range of Carburetors.
Gibbs Brand Lubricant
We are also dealers for a great product Gibbs Brand Lubricant.
Here are a few uses:
- Prevent Electrical Connections from Oxidation
- Lubricate Tools and Machinery Parts
- Clean and Protect Saw Blades, Drill Bits and Router Bits
- Protect and Clean Master Cylinders and Brake Parts
- Bare Metal Surfaces on Vehicles, Machinery and Farm Equipment
- Loosen Corroded Gears, Engines, Hinges, Latches, Bleeder screws and Bolts
- Revitalize and Protect all Metals From Water
- Complete Gun Care©! No need for other solvents, oils or cleaners
- Remove Surface Rust from Chrome and Painted Surfaces
- Lubricate and Waterproof Hinges, Latches, Locks, All Machinery and Equipment
- EXCELLENT for Waterproofing and Preventing Rust on those Fresh Welds!
- Lubricate Computer Hard Drive Bearings!
- Clean, Protect Guitar Frets, Necks, Bodies, Bridges etc.!
- Clean, Protect and Preserve precious Antiques
- Great for preparing clean solder points
- To remove glue from Windows left by old Stickers
- Starter fluid for mowers, snow-blowers and weed wackers!!
- Cleans, protects and preserves Saddles, Boots, Horse Tack
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
The Brooklin collection is an evolving series of 1:43 scale models from America's automotive past - perhaps the most influential cars in the world.
These models are precision cast in heavy white metal from handcrafted patterns and painted individually in authentic colours with chromed brightwork, white wall tyres where applicable and simulated glass windows.
The Brooklin Collection represents over four decades of the American Automotive industry with new models being introduced on a regular basis.
Brooklin Models are recognised as the world's leading manufacturer of 1:43 scale, collectable, white metal model automobiles and trucks. Cast in white metal, the 'weighty', realistic feel to our models make them highly desirable and collectable.
View the range of Brooklin Models!
How to Contact Us
You can use our contact form by clicking Here:
Telephone: 01530 563111
Our Office Address is:
O'Neill Vintage Ford
5 Stephenson Court
CALLER BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Office opening times:
Monday: 9am - 4pm
Tuesday: 9am - 4pm
Wednesday: Variable (please phone)
Thursday: 9am - 4pm
Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: Variable (please phone)
Closed Bank Holidays
Our internet site is open for secure online orders 24 hours a day.
All items listed are for LHD Americal spec vehicles. If you are not sure which items to order, please drop us an email and we will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
We have regular deliveries from the USA, so we can obtain your chosen items as quickly as we can.
Thanks for choosing O'Neill Vintage Ford.........Dave.